The cocoon to relieve colic problems, promote digestion and reassure baby!
- Relieves colic thanks to its organic flaxseed hot water bottle
- Reassures: reducing effect to reassure baby
- Aids digestion, elevates baby's legs
- Co-created with Sophie Mighali midwife
- Patent pending, OEKO-TEX® certified
- Easily transportable thanks to the included carrying bag
- Use from 0 to 3 months
- Heather grey: 50% cotton - 50% Polyester
- White 3D mesh: 100% Polyester
- Mattress cover (inside): 100% Polyester
- Mattress: Polyurethane
- Non-washable hot water bottle: 100% Cotton
- Reducer dimensions: 82.5 x 46 x 2 cm
- Dimensions in its carrying bag: 50 x 15 x 33 cm
- Machine washable cover
Developed specifically to soothe colic
A hot water bottle, filled with organic flax seeds, is integrated into the second lower arm. Positioned on your child's stomach, its light pressure and heat promote better digestion and effectively relieve stomach aches.
Very easy and quick to heat up, just remove it from the cover and place it in the microwave for a few seconds to reach 40°C, the ideal temperature to block pain sensors. Your baby will thus have a feeling of well-being and will be relieved of his colic .
Extra tip, the hot water bottle can have many other functions: warm the CloudNest before putting the baby down, relieve engorgement during breastfeeding, soothe parents' muscle pain...
Made in Europe and Oeko-Tex® certified
The anti -colic cocoon CloudNest is made of organic cotton and soft for optimal comfort. The white 3D mesh is breathable and thus allows good air circulation under and around the head.
Practical and nomadic, the cocoon can be easily stored in its carrying bag: you can take it with you wherever you go. The reducer is also very easy to wash: fully removable cover, you can machine wash it.
Our Green Moov approach
Because our actions today condition the future of our children, Babymoov is committed to reducing its environmental footprint. To take care of future generations, we are changing our production and consumption methods step by step and moving forward together towards practices that are more respectful of the environment.